- 0 (Registered)
ICAO-EASA Conversion CPL/IR/MEP Modular is a pre-approved reduced training modular training course. The aim of the course is to train an ICAO CPL/IR/MEP holder with EASA ATP theory credit, to the level of proficiency necessary to enable them to operate as a co-pilot on multi pilot, multi engine airplanes in commercial air transportation according to the EASA Part-FCL. Upon successful completion of the course the pilot will be awarded the EASA Part-FCL CPL with MEP(Land) and OR/SP/ME with the Performance Based Navigation (PBN) and ATP Theory Credit. The duration of the course can vary from 4 to 5 weeks.
- Have a valid ICAO CPL
- Have a valid EASA ATP Theory Certificate
- Have a EASA Medical (class 1) Certificate
- Have at least 200 hrs total flight time, including 100 hrs as PIC, of which 50 hrs X-country as PIC
- Have at least 55 hrs instrument flight time, of which up to 40 hrs in FNPT II
- Have at least one X-country trip 300 NM with two stops at aerodromes different from the base aerodrome
The ATPL theoretical knowledge course comprises 14 subjects; Bristol Ground school approved inter-active distance learning training, progress tests and sample exams. The minimum duration of the course is 3 months and can commence at any time during the year. The course uses Bristol Ground school) training material (Books & WBT).
The flight training may vary depending on the applicant’s flight experience. The flight training can commence simultaneously with the theoretical training.
Course structures may change without notice
Do you Wish to Convert your License?
Curriculum is empty