ICAO-EASA Conversion CPL/IR/MEP Modular is a pre-approved reduced training modular training course. The aim of the course is to train an ICAO CPL/IR/MEP holder with EASA ATP theory credit, to the level of proficiency necessary to enable them to operate as a co-pilot on multi pilot, multi engine airplanes in commercial air transportation according to the EASA Part-FCL. Upon successful completion of the course the pilot will be awarded the EASA Part-FCL CPL with MEP(Land) and OR/SP/ME with the Performance Based Navigation (PBN) and ATP Theory Credit. The duration of the course can vary from 4 to 5 weeks.
- Have a valid ICAO CPL
- Have a valid EASA ATP Theory Certificate
- Have a EASA Medical (class 1) Certificate
- Have at least 200 hrs total flight time, including 100 hrs as PIC, of which 50 hrs X-country as PIC
- Have at least 55 hrs instrument flight time, of which up to 40 hrs in FNPT II
- Have at least one X-country trip 300 NM with two stops at aerodromes different from the base aerodrome