CPL (H) Integrated with ATPL (H)/IR theory (In house)
- 0 (Registered)
The CPL(H) integrated course is designed for those people with no previous flight experience who would like to obtain the professional licence as quickly and cost effectively as possible, on a full time basis.
The integrated method consolidates the process and provides more focus throughout the training taking pilots straight to a professional license without having to obtain a PPL(H) first. It is a full time continuous course of training designed to immerse the student from day one, and is therefore not suitable for those wishing to learn to fly on a part time basis (see our modular courses for this).
The course requires 135 hours of flight time, compared with 185 hours via the modular route, and as such it is the fastest and most economical route to a becoming a Commercial Helicopter Pilot.
On a full time basis the course can be completed in 16 months.
- At least 18 years old
- Class 1 medical certificate
Included in the course
- 135hrs flight time on R22 helicopter
- 1.5hrs skill test on R22 helicopter
- 13 Theoretical subjects ATPL(H)/IR theory – 750hrs total
- Medical examination from an authorized AME
- HCAA Handling cost for license issue
- Accommodation fees
- Out of base landing and accommodation fees (for example for night flights out of base)
- Examination fees for final skill test
Curriculum is empty