- 1 (Registered)
The aim of this course is to give adequate training to the applicant in ground and flying instructional techniques based upon established teaching methods. On successful completion of the course and final test the applicant will be issued with a FI (H) rating permitting the holder to give flight instruction appropriate to the issue of a LAPL(H), PPL (H) and type ratings.
On a full time basis the course can be completed in 4 weeks.
Flight duration is the minimum required by regulation, and is dependent on student performance. More hours may be required at additional cost.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- PPL (H) Holder with CPL(H) knowledge + 250 hours total including 200 hours PIC
- Or CPL(H) holder + 250 hours total including 100 hous PIC
- 30 hrs dual single engine Helicopter (R-22) in which you will learn how to teach all of the helicopter flight exercises
- 125 hrs Ground school in which you will learn the fundamentals of how to teach, and how to apply this in order to teach the helicopter syllabus to a student
- CAA licence issue fees
- Accommodation fees and out of base landing and accommodation fees (ex. Night Flights out of base)
- Final skill test examination fees
Curriculum is empty