- 0 (Registered)
The PBN(Performance Based Navigation) Course is an essential requirement for all Instrument Rating (IR) holders from August 2020 and it should be completed at an authorized ATO.
Our PBN Course aims to impart all the necessary skills established by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) for Performance Based Navigation (GPS approaches).
The course will begin with the theoretical phase, in which the regulated knowledge will be acquired.
After the theoretical part, the corresponding simulator session will be held with briefing and de-briefing to ensure that maximum benefit is received. Procedures and maneuvers performed will be discussed for the subsequent passing of the skill test.
Upon successful completion of the course a certificate of completion will be awarded.
- 4.5 hours of PBN Theoretical Knowledge (Including 30min Test)
- 3 hours of PBN Flight Training (Including 1hour Skill Test)
- All sessions
- Detailed pre-flight Briefs
- Detailed post-flight Debriefs
- All course theoretical knowledge instruction materials
- Certificate of Completion
Curriculum is empty