Private Pilot License (A)
- 0 (Registered)
If you are 16 years old and you wish to acquire an Aviators License you can start right now…
The aim of our Private Pilot License PPL (A) course is to train you to fly safely and efficiently under Visual Flight Rules either for recreational purposes or as part of a commercial training. The course consists of a minimum 45 hours of flight training.
On a full time basis the course can be completed in 70 – 90 days but it can also be done in longer time on a pay-as-you-go basis.
Below you can see our course structure:
- No previous experience required
- Preparation of flights
- 100 Hours PPL Theory Ground School
- 45 Hours Flight Training
- 35 Hours Single Engine dual (Up to 5 hours simulator)
- 10 Hours Single Engine solo including 5 hours X-Country
- 45 hours single engine (Up to 5 hours simulator)
- 100 hours theoretical knowledge instruction
- All theoretical knowledge instruction material as well as maps flight computers , bag etc.
- Aircraft manuals
*Duration of the course depends on the discretion of the student
- Cost to issue a Hellenic EASA Medical Certificate (Class 2)
- HCAA Handling cost (TBA)
- Taxes (VAT 24% is applied to the above price if the training is not part of a commercial training).
- Αviation English Language Proficiency Check
- Examination fees
Course structure may change without notice.
Curriculum is empty